Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My first tag!

I've been tagged. I'm glad that Kelly filled me in on how this works! For anyone who doesn't know - you copy and paste from the tagger's blog - and answer them yourself. Tag, you're it everyone! Should be fun seeing everyone's responses!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes - a truly amazing mountain woman who could wear a dress well, and wring a chicken's neck at the same time....crazy, huh?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The day we brought Paige home from the hospital after her bout with RSV. I totally broke down - relieved and emotionally a wreck at the same time.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes - but I hate writing with pencil because it gets all over the side of my hand - I'm a lefty.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'd have to agree with Kelly - turkey all the way.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Four beautiful and unique ones! :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes, and it totally confuses Haddon. I need to stop doing that.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Totally. I've been launched between two 75 foot tall trees on a homemade horizontal bungee jump, does that count? (I have crazy relatives)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Steamed rice with milk, sugar, and raisins.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I've never thought about it. Let me go check. Yep.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM?
I'm more a fan of sorbet - Dreyers raspberry sorbet. I could eat an entire pint even though it burns my tongue. So worth it.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they seem friendly.
15. What is your favorite color?
Red. The other day Ellie told someone her favorite color was the same as Mom's. Awww!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I always second guess my decisions.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mom. She always knows what to do when there's a problem with the kids. And she's a great babysitter, and wonderful shopping partner.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue lounge pants and bare feet. I just got out of bed, but I hate shoes and socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Malt-o-meal strawberry wheat squares. Two helpings. (I was hungry!)
21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
Easy listening on Cozy 106.5 - "Make Me Lose Control". Oh my gosh - I've turned into my Mom! :) (It's the only station where I don't have to censor what's said by the jockeys)
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Hmmm...I think aqua blue - I always loved using that one.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My new babies after a bath. The smell of downtown Boise, ID. It takes me back to the time when Joel and I met working at Doughty's - memories!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE
My mom. I had to brag about the silver bowl I got for a buck at DI, and found online for $85 on replacements.com
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I love her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Joel would say none, but I do enjoy watching football in person. I love watching Haddon play t-ball and basketball though, and Ellie trying to ride her bike with her helmet on backwards. Comedy!
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde...at least it was until this winter!
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Every day now that I got new ones. I went a little over a year without...kids are so expensive!
30 FAVORITE FOOD?
It's a toss up between fruit and a really well-made sandwich. Both.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy ending love stories. Although we did just watch "The Invasion" with Nicole Kidman - awesome! (I only like the stuff that could never happen in real life)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"I am Legend" with Will Smith. I had to remind myself to breathe.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with Cozumel, Mexico printed on it. I wish I could say I got it myself, but my lovely cousins brought it back for me. I love a good t-shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I think I get that seasonal depression from not enough sun. Plus, I love being able to dig my hands into the dirt in my garden, and hear my kiddos' squeals of delight as they run through the sprinkler.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses. Sydney's fishy face ones are my favorite right now.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Anything chocolate. I crave it all the time now that I'm nursing. (*Sob!*)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm still not sure anyone reads my blog....:)
38. Least likely to respond?
My mom. She still asks me what my blog address is.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Book? Do children's books count? Parts. I am in the middle of Rich Dad, Poor Dad though.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad - laptop. The best invention ever.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
No tv last night. I would have watched Flip that House though.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Sydney calling out "I low-ve Yooouuu" from her crib every morning.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither. How about some Louis Armstrong or Ella?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Austria. Mozart's house is amazing. We're still wishing my brother hadn't gotten his film confiscated.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Joel says I'm amazing at juggling kids and a clean house. I beg to differ.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
St. George, UT. Can't say I've ever been back though. I hear it's pretty cool.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?
Everyone on my sidebar! Especially Mike - he needs to post something!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, So I forgot to call you! Tomorrow is supposed to be a little warmer, do you want to do something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we got the baby announcement. It is so cute - I saw the infomercial for the cricut when I was on maternity leave - it looked so awesome. I'm glad you are having fun with it :)! Congrats to Joel on graduating! Hopefully we will be next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder we are friends! All of your answers made me smile and think, I am so glad that Angie is my friend :)

    ReplyDelete