This is Haddon narrating to my Mom. I wanted to start my own blog, but Mom said I should try this first. I wanted everyone to know that I love playstation...and hotwheels. I am really good at basketball. I like to dribble really fast. I love my sisters, but sometimes I don't "like" them....(Mom: So true, so true!)but Sydney makes me laugh and she is a cutie pie. Um....I love April fools day. It's fun getting to tell jokes and play pranks and not get in trouble.
This is Ellie narrating now. I love Paige. Um...I went to dance today, and I got to wear my big pink tutu. Next week Mom and Dad get to watch my dance lesson. I got my ears pierced, but they are still hurting me sometimes. My mom bought a chair at DI today, and I love to push it around the room and sit on it. I love to push it in front of the picture window to watch for Daddy to come home. I love outside too. I'm learning how to ride a bicycle, but Daddy hasn't shown me how yet, but Mom has. Today, I'm going to ride my bike just in front of the house. Today. (laughing) You wrote what I just said. (more laughing)

and oh, she looked sooo beautiful in her big cute tutu! Haddon cracks me up! I will call you in the morning!
ReplyDelete