Saturday, April 5, 2008

Belated Pics

So a friend of mine helped me realize last night that my memory card would work through our printer - ta da! I was finally able to upload all of the adorable pictures taken over the last few weeks. My husband just lovingly called me a computer geek. I know. I know. I just can't help myself!


Haddon and Ellie dying easter eggs - (Mom's OCD coming out in the trash bag aprons)

Easter Sunday: Our little Paige the day after coming home - doing much better now!!

Haddon, Ellie, and Sydney just after church...the EB had just visited!

The best family photo we got - not great, I know - it was cold and the sun was in our eyes!

I came out to find Ellie riding her bike with her helmet like this...I laughed so hard!


Miss Ballerina Ellie in her tutu before dance this week. She calls it her "Rachel tutu"



Sydney is going through a phase where she wants to be just like Ellie...hence breakfast this morning with honeycombs and tutus. She didn't take it off until naptime after lunch. So cute.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angie!
    I love the new pics! You have really cute kids! I especially love the tutu pictures, your girls are so cute! It was good to talk to you the other day. We miss you guys, and can't wait until you move back to boise! We think you should do it NOW!!! :)
    Love ya lots, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I agree the other night was lots of fun, but next time without the kids! Let's plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the RACHEL TUTU! See ya on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete