Sunday, March 30, 2008

Twinners!



Joel and I were looking at some old photos tonight and realized how similar Sydney and Paige look (at this age) - I think we might have some (delayed) twins on our hands - you be the judge! Paige is the top pic, Syd the bottom. (Ok - so you can't really tell with these two pictures...but I swear they look alike!!)

Joel got me a Cricut for my birthday...and I think I'm addicted! For anyone who's not familiar (I wasn't) - it's a little machine that cuts out letters and shapes from paper or vinyl. It is such a fun toy! I must admit it took me a while to figure out how to use the machine, but I am having so much fun making cards and scrapbook pages with it now! It even helped me get that plate of cookies to the neighbor, because I had a cute homemade card to send with it! I even finished making Paige's birth announcements with it tonight...expect them in the mail fam! Thank you honey for such a great gift!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, when was your birthday? Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope that you had fun :) I have heard about those cricut machines, they sound like a lot of fun.

    To answer your question, if you get tagged, you just copy and paste the questions from someone else's post into a new post on your blog and then just answer the questions. I think it is a fun way to get to know people! Can't wait to see your answers ;)

    Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete