Friday, March 21, 2008

Update!

I never thought that a hospital cot could start to feel comfy, but last night I was so excited to go to sleep on one!! Let's just say that we're all a bit exhausted from all of this!! Paige is doing well this morning - the docs say if we can get her to eat really well 3 times today, we might get to go home tomorrow, maybe even today. (YAY!) It's amazing how something like this makes you appreciate the little things you take for granted on a daily basis. Of course, I miss having my healthy, happy little baby at home, but there are other things. I miss so much waking up to 3 crazy hyper kiddos jumping on my bed. I miss hugging and kissing the kids as they go to sleep, and talking about what their "happy thought" was from the day. I actually miss Haddon and Ellie coming to me with their disagreements! What a blessing my sweet children are in my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that Paige is feeling a little better. I hope that you guys can get home really soon. Thanks for calling to let me know what was going on. You are such an amazing mom/person Angie, your family is so lucky to have you!
    Love,
    Kelly
    ps. rachels blog address is:
    www.mydaughterrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete