Monday, March 24, 2008

Home at Last, Home at Last!

I'm sure everyone has figured it out, but we got to come home Saturday evening. What a relief to be getting back to normal. Paige still has a really bad cough, but other than that, she is doing well. Her follow-up doctor appointment couldn't have gone better on Monday. What a relief to be over this chapter in our lives!

Our Easter celebration was pretty low key, but enjoyable nonetheless! The kids loved coming home from church to a visit from the EB. They thought it was so funny that he made a trail for them to follow made out of jelly beans. It went all over the house, and into the back yard. When they got to the end of the trail, there were easter baskets for each of them - so cute to see the excitement in their eyes! We took lots of pictures, but can't get our computer/camera to load them...we'll try to get them loaded soon! Hope everyone else had a great Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your back to the real world! Let's get together! My kids are sick again with coughs and ear infections so for now we will stay clear from you! I was excited to read your good news about paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that little Paige is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete