Saturday, February 23, 2008

What to do...

Okay. So I need to vent a little bit - and ask everyone's opinion. I teach the 5 year olds, and the primary pres. is not wanting to release me now that Paige is here. Should I still teach, or is it crazy to try to teach 5 year olds with a newborn?? Help! My innate ability to feel guilty over little things is making it hard for me to decide what to do....GRRR! What should I do?

On a different note: We were all going stir crazy today, so we drove up to the Utah Capitol building and toured the remodel. I just have to say that the place puts Idaho's capitol bldg. to shame. I cannot believe the amount of carved stone, gold filigree, murals, marble (and on, and on, and on) inside the building. Holy Cow! It's a beautiful building. Sydney refused to ride in her stroller, so she walked through the entire building. It was so cute to see her acting like a big girl, and running all over the place. What fun!

Haddon did the craziest thing the other day. I was baking some pineapple cookies (Yum!), and he said "Mom, the last time you made these was when the Comcast guy was installing our cable at Bridgeside." I about died. He was right, but here's the thing - that was two years ago, in our first apartment here in SLC. Haddon was 4 years old. I cannot believe that he remembered that far back, and that he remembered the details! Maybe some of it will rub off on me someday....:)

1 comment:

  1. If you are nursing, I would say just ask to be released - I'm sure there are plenty of non-parents who need the experience!

    ReplyDelete