Thursday, February 28, 2008



These are a couple of pictures that I've had and wanted to post - CUTIES!

I have a new favorite person - my friend Aubrey took the kids pictures for me today -and it was a great day - pictures of the kids (I know Mom, finally!) and new friends all around. The kids are so excited to have made good friends again - Aubrey's are the same ages as Had, Ellie, and Syd. I just have to say that trying to take four kids' pictures with two of them being babies is no small feat - and Aubrey handled it like a pro today! (Thanks Aubrey!) I'm so lucky to have happened upon such a talented girl! It should be fun to see how the kids' personalities come out in the pictures. Yay - so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Your welcome girl! Can i just tell you that all I heard about all day was... "I played outside with our new friends!" Then Rachel would scream at zach saying,"NO ZACH - Ellie is MY friend from dance NOT YOURS!!!!
    See you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention - your bread and jam is to DIE for!:) look at you all domesticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ang - so do we get to see these pictures or what? Love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind, I did some blog snooping and found them myself! They look great!

    ReplyDelete