Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love My Kids!

So tonight, while Joel was saying good night to Ellie, she asked him to tell her a story from his mission. He went on to tell her about a woman he helped convert and baptise. As he was finishing up his story, Ellie said "Daddy, maybe you can baptise me!" I couldn't help but smile when I heard this from another room - It's so great when the things you teach your kids actually come back to you. I love how the kids are constantly keeping Joel and me on our toes when it comes to the gospel. What a blessing these sweet kiddos are in our lives!!!

Things are finally settling down at the Hallberg home. Paige is two weeks old this Wednesday, and I can't believe what a good baby she is. So easy going and happy - I hope it stays that way! She has become much more awake the last couple of days. It seems she is more calm when there's commotion - it's obvious that she was paying attention to the goings on even in the womb! Last night we had a big Sunday dinner with Grandpa Hallberg, Aunt Annie, and cousins Brian, Kira, and Melissa. She pretty much slept through the entire evening, but as soon as everyone left, she woke up and got a bit fussy. If it really is the case, then it will be a blessing! Our house is never lacking in the noise department!

No comments:

Post a Comment