Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An afternoon in the life of my girls...

School's out, and best friends are united again...time to play outside.
My favorite action shot on the trampoline...gravity rocks!
Ellie's home from school...time to practice cursive...her new love.
A little unwind time...let's count the candy again. 
157 pieces...2 days later. Not bad.
Amelia watches and hopes from her high chair.
I haven't wanted to sleep, or be nice all week...
Now we know why...two pearly baby teeth are poking through today!
I'll smile just for you mom.
And this is how I really feel about this teething business.
Now that I have teeth, I'm a big girl.  
Don't tell me what I can and can't do...
(Not sure why Haddon evaded the camera this afternoon...too much estrogen today I guess!)

3 comments:

  1. When did you get a trampoline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I loved that post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the trampoline last month - the kids have lived on it every moment available since!

    ReplyDelete