Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here we go again!

 This one's for the grandparents!  I thought I'd share a "photo" of the latest project I've been working on...it's taken a little over 4 months so far, and will take a few more until it's completed...5 or 6 to be exact! :)

I've been a bit hesitant to post anything...seeing how it seemed to jinx things last time around...(not really, but just in case!)  Most everyone already knew, but just in case you didn't, I'm preggo again, and probably for the last time!  The first trimester was a bear...I threw up every other day until exactly 12 weeks.  I'm feeling pretty great  now at 17 weeks...and am already nesting like crazy.  Joel can agree, I've been cleaning everything in sight...except for the craft room.  I'm saving the best for last!  That poor room of mine just gets dumped on by the whole family.  Go figure.  But anyhoo, just thought loved ones would like proof that I'm not just gaining weight due to stress too many sweets! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angela. Good to hear you are feeling better. Now you will need to change the name of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best projects ever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cool
    The baby looks cute already :}
    We love you all,
    E , N & S

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, that's so fun. we just had our 4th about 2 1/2 months ago.

    ReplyDelete