Friday, August 27, 2010

Paige's Major Award

Although she doesn't look too thrilled, she is! It's not quite a leg lamp,  but Paige was the winner of a "Guess how many" jar at our library. Believe it or not, she did guess!  I gave her 3 random numbers to choose from, and we wrote down the one she chose, which ended up being the winner!  The prize was a $20.00 gift card to the book store - so the two of us went on a mommy-daughter date to the store to pick something out.  She spent an hour excitedly picking up and throwing down just about every book in the store, until we found the perfect one for her...

   

She absolutely loves her older siblings' I Spy books...so it was the perfect choice.  Even now, she pulls the book out regularly and sits quietly for quite a while just taking in the colorful pictures.  Not bad for a little guessing game!

3 comments:

  1. she is such a doll angie! Oh, and will you stop following me everywhere??? sheesh!:)
    Congrats on the baby - I have been waiting for you to announce it!!! It was fun seeing you this summer, let's do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was browsing your blog. How much does your husband charge for a bench w/out arms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aislinn - He charges $300 for a 6 foot redwood bench w/o arms. Email me a angiehallberg[@]gmail.com if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete