"Is it Mother's Day already???"
I've had a wonderful laid-back day celebrating with the people I love most - my hubby and kiddos. Hubby got to skip his early morning meetings to be home with the momma of his children...Yay! :) Now, as the day winds down, I wanted to write out a few of my thoughts about the subject of mommyhood. Today I am so aware of what a blessing it is to be given this ability in life. What a blessing it is to be a woman. What a blessing it is to be surrounded by so many amazing women who teach, mentor, and love. I have two wonderful mommas whom I love very much. I'm so grateful for the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds they put in to shaping me and my hubby into who we are today. I am eternally grateful that I have been trusted with the spirits of 4 amazing children of God, here on this earth, and one very special spirit waiting for me up in Heaven. *** They inspire me daily to be a better person, for them...even though some days I'm ready to go hide out in the only room in the house with a working lock (the bathroom) with a candy bar and the internet. I truly do treasure every good and bad moment I get with them. I know that some day (sooner than I'm willing to admit) they will grow up to be gentle, spiritural, kind, caring, creative, empowered, intelligent, thoughtful, amazing people, because I've already seen it in them. And I am so grateful for all women who inspire me daily to be gentle, spiritual, kind, caring, creative, empowered, etc. It's good to be a girl!
*Yes, I'm fully aware that Paige resembles a Shetland Pony with that hair...we're working on growing it out, and she insists on pulling out every hair clip we put in it! :) But, It's still a cute picture, regardless. :)
*** And because I love my mommas, and I am a slacker at putting anything in the mail, I've filled this post with pictures of their favorites, the grandkids! Hope your day was a good one...Mine was. :)

I found your blog through facebook. Halle and I have had fun looking through all the pictures of you cute family! Hope you have a fun weekend...good luck with the drive!! :)
ReplyDelete