I've had a list of to-do's in my craft room for WAY TOO LONG. So I decided that I had to finish up all of the things on the list before I can add any new ones...plus it will be an added bonus to get my studio all finished up and organized! One of those projects is a large quilt I started about 7 years ago, and I'm a bit stymied as to where to go next with it...so...why not procrastinate some more? :) I finished up a smaller project that was on the list instead. Remember when I mentioned a service auction way back in September? Well, I didn't. (It's really true that I have a bad memory...:) I found the material I had gotten for this reversible little apron, and whipped it out in an hour yesterday. I can't wait to see it on the recipient - she's an amazing cook, and this will just make her food that much better!
(And yes, I did realize that my pay-it-forward gifts are l.a.t.e. - I'm so ashamed! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment