Our ward had a service auction this week for enrichment, and I donated a 'surprise' service...that I didn't remember even signing up for. I scratched out 'surprise' last minute, and added 'homemade apron' on the voting ballot. The winner is beautiful and pettite, and would look great in one of
these. The only trouble is that I can't seem to decide which style I'd love to copy the most. I've been wearing a boring white chefs apron all week to can my produce in...and I'm thinking it would have been a much more enjoyable affair if I had felt cute and dare I say sexy in an apron I love! After I finish canning the last batch of pears and marinara (in my boring apron...boo), and hold a yard sale this weekend, I know what I can't wait to start working on!!!
Who won it? All I can say is I'm sure it will look good no matter which you decide to do! You rock and make yourself one to "feel cute and sexy in!"
ReplyDeleteI love the jitterbug and 3-d toile aprons. So cute. This past weekend my mom and I canned some peaches and I got to wear my cute apron that my sister in law made me--it definitely made the task more fun. :)
ReplyDelete