Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spinach Watch

There's just something hilarious about the adult palate versus the youth palate.  Joel and I discovered that we LOVE steamed spinach with kosher salt.  It tastes so heavenly.  So I served it as a side at dinner tonight.  Guess what we found out? Kids HATE it.  But we have a hard fast rule.  If it looks yucky, you still have to eat the tiny amount we put on your plate.  Seriously tiny.  We're talking 2 pieces of green.  This is what we got.  I really couldn't bring myself to take a picture of the older ones trying not to gag...but this was just too funny.  Where did Paige learn that trick???

4 comments:

  1. You need to send this to a food magazine! It is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos Paige! One smart cookie! (It sounds divine to me!) Loves~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! That is priceless. And way cute blog, Angela. I look forward to getting to know you all better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a cutie! Way to capture the moment.
    And I agree with Alli- sounds Delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That couldn't be better if you'd staged it. The nose pinch is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete