Sorry I've been MIA. Does anyone else ever just get in a funk, and struggle to accomplish anything more than the basics from day to day? Well, apparently, I DO. I'm fighting to snap out of it though! :) We're waiting with baited breath for some *great/or not* news to come back. Everything else seems to have been put in slow motion because of it! There are a million possible scenarios running through my head, and needless to say, it's been a nailbiter!! I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I have answers. I do have the coolest pics from last weekend of a little spider-girl daughter of mine...but they'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I've finally finished preparing a YW lesson and this tired body needs to go to bed!
I am crossing my fingers for the great news!!! ;D
ReplyDeleteI hope that good things are coming your way, Angie!
ReplyDeleteYou know my take on the news you are waiting for. It will be GREAT for you guys, NOT SO GREAT for me! :)
ReplyDelete