Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume making season is over!

And the midnight oil is burned out! ;) I sewed the 2 lined robes, 2 scarves, a ladybug shell, a ladybug headband (that was shunned by it's wearer), a pair of elf shoes, and an elf hat. After getting his complete costume on, Haddon said "The BEST costume EVER mom!" That made it all worth it!
And the pics....
Mr. Harry Potter himself
(Did you know that black hair-spray is REALLY messy to clean up???)
Miss Hermione Granger in the flesh.
Our very own little Ladybug.
Her wings flap when she moves her arms. *Cute*
Why lie...they were all great, but Paiges' costume was my favorite!
A garden gnome!
I think Paige could have a career doing this! What a Happy Halloween it was!!!

4 comments:

  1. I want a garden Nome just like that! Great costumes Angie! You are such a wonder MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great costumes!!! What cute kiddos! we miss you guys! Are you coming for thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie your kids look so cute! I just made my blog private and I dont have your e-mail address could you please e-mail at natdelorey@gmail.com so I can send you an invite?
    Thanks, natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Did you use a pattern for the gnome? :) Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete