Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We were so young...

9 years ago today, Joel and I were married in the Boise Temple. (Yippee!) We were two crazy kids who dated only 9 days before getting engaged, and who had the world on a string. Who knew what a crazy trip it would become! I thought it would be fun to share some photos taken oh so long ago - 9 years ago this week. Forgive the nostalgic trip - I guess I needed to make up somewhat for Ellie's birthday...:0)
Who allows strangers to use a home dyeing kit on her hair 2 days before her wedding? Apparently the same girl who agrees to marry a boy after 9 days does.
We were so young...:)
Just a few friends came to support us.
The Hallberg fam as it was.
The Thueson fam as it was.
The food that I cooked and my Sous Chef friend Bill Green spent all day putting on display.
Maid of Honor confidences...and pretty flowers.
My girls. I miss all of you! 100 Points to the one who guesses which one of these girls is getting hitched this weekend?
(Congrats by the way!)
Joel and Nate. So inseparable, they got married one week apart from each other.
It took us an hour just to get into the car.
Home from the honeymoon - and on to REAL life...
**sigh**memories**
Happy 9th anniversary Babe. I can't wait to see how the rest of eternity turns out for us!

4 comments:

  1. You were the most beautiful bride! And had the BEST spread of food EVER! Your parents back yard was perfect too! Congrats Kids! (We'll always be kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats on 9 years. It's crazy to see the pic of the thueson family 9 years ago. I think it's just a LITTLE bigger now LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE!! JOEL AND ANGIE, WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! CONGRATS! MOM AND DAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sis,
    What a flash back to loosing my little Sis to being all grown up. I miss you and hope to see you soon!!
    Love Ya Sis, Jas

    ReplyDelete