Friday, August 21, 2009

"Ewwwwwwwww! Is it a crab Mom?" - Syd

* Warning - HUGE creepy crawly in this post. Seriously, I warned you*
So, usually I have an iron fist when it comes to spiders. They don't scare me. I get a tissue and squish it. (Sorry peace lovers!) But this one did me in. It almost ate Joel's foot off...well, not really, but it scared us both pretty bad. Our TV room is in the basement, so creepy crawlies are pretty common, especially at night, but little, manageable ones. Not ones straight out of a horror movie! Well, anyway. Here's the story. Joel got up to get a drink the other night, and jumped about a mile when he nearly stepped on it. (Insert shudder here.) I quickly jumped on the couch and squealed until I knew it was dead. Yuck! Time for some bug spray...a whole lot of it!

2 comments:

  1. Horrible! I cannot put my feet down on the floor right now! Awwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you put 'insert shudder' I really did!!! Yuck! I would FLIP OUT if I found that in my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete