Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yet another DI Rave...

I woke up thinking that I needed new clothes - bad! So, off to DI I went trying to find something that would work until I could really go shopping. 3 pairs of pants - Gap, Tommy, and Ann Taylor - for $12.00 and they look brand new! The icing on the cake was the kids picnic table for $10.00. You can not put a price on those smiles!

Woo hoo! Am I the only person who loves this place?

2 comments:

  1. Our DI is kinda gross. But the Goodwill? COME TO MAMA! They get brand new Old Navy, Target, and IKEA things that never sold/returned. I have not only purchased TONS of awesome clothing, but home furnishings, shoes, textiles, you name it! And the best part, Jason LOVES it too! We go there on date night! I am a nerd, I just read what I posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Alli - you're not a nerd. It's totally chic to be eco friendly and trendy at the same time. I'm all over it!!!

    ReplyDelete