Ellie was presented the Clove Award on Tuesday. Two children from each class were chosen. The nomination letter said she was chosen for this award because "she worked hard to achieve personal goals and modeled good citizenship thoughout the year". Her teacher told me that she finished grading Ellie's final tests and wanted to run to a phone to tell me how great she had done. (!!!) Along with the plaque, she was given a $25.00 gift card to Target, which she promptly bought clothes and a Barbie swimming pool with. :)



Joel and I are so proud of our Ellie Mae! Girly girl! You started out the year terribly shy, but just look at how far you have come. You have made lots of friends, learned your alphabet and numbers, animals and matching, you've just taken off with reading, fashioned some dang cute outfits to wear, and have become a most amazing little artist. :) I can't wait to see what the future holds for my creative little girl! Congratulations on graduating to the next step in your life - I know you'll go far!

We all had to celebrate with ice cream of course. Paige celebrated Ellie's achievement with her very own creamie. Nice. :)
congrats Ellie!! You're growing up way to fast kiddo. I remember when I met you for the first time. You were only five months old then, and just look at you now... We love you!!
ReplyDelete