It took me a while to get these posted. It was either out of sheer laziness (most likely), or possibly because I couldn't get the girls to stop wearing them/twirling in them long enough to snap a good photo. I'm going to go for the latter, it's a good thing!
I posted earlier about the red skirt I made for Ellie. What I didn't say was that the color choice really nagged at me. My momma always had a new dress for me come Easter Sunday that was spring-like in its colors. Red just wasn't fitting the bill for me. I know. I'm so darn picky! So I spent a good chunk (seriously) of last week sewing up 3 new skirts for the girls. I think I'm in love! They turned out so stinkin' cute. I think Paige was my favorite - her little buddha belly kept pushing the front down, but she would twirl around in it with a giant goofy grin, and then throw herself on the ground so that it billowed out all around her. Of course, I couldn't get the girls to stand still together for a photo - so I had to snap individual pics.
The only problem now is that I might just have to make 3 skirts for each holiday that comes up. Oooooh. Black, Orange, and Purple for Halloween. Red, white, and blue for the 4th. Red, green, and gold for Christmas. Oh crap. I'd better learn how to do gathering stitches a little bit quicker!!!

cute skirts. etsy shop open yet! I'd totally buy them, with matching flower bows!
ReplyDeletesooo cute Angie!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those skirts Angie!!! If you showed me how to make one Rachel would love you forever (I would too of course :)
ReplyDelete