Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have a confession to make...



For years I have held strong on this one belief. Miracle Whip is better than Mayo. This debate is one of the only questions asked before a new in-law is welcomed into the family fold. Grandma Polly WILL hold you to your stated choice. My immediate family has ALWAYS chosen MW. Today, I went to make my sandwich for lunch, and realized, I'm out of MW. I've been out of MW for more than a month...which says a lot when your all time favorite meal is a well-made sandwich. At any rate, I made my sandwich with mayo, and I really liked it.

More

than

MiracleWhip.

Sorry mom and dad - I think my allegiances have switched! I guess that means Grammy Tami doesn't have to stock the sample size MW anymore either! :) *Wish I could say that was the sandwich I had for lunch - free clipart does wonders when you're being lazy!

3 comments:

  1. I grew up with only having Miracle Whip too. I am now a MAYO lover, and I could never go back to MW, Mayo is so much better! Your sandwich looks yummy, you always know how to make a great sandwich!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crazy! I can't even tell a difference between the two! Hope you have a happy birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use MW on my sandwiches now I use veganaise is taste just like mayo. But I was the same way for a while and would only use MW.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete