Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday dear me-ee. Happy birthday to me. (There's nothing wrong with a little unabashed bragging, right?) :)
Look at Me, then at Syd. Hilarious. Thanks for the great b-day everyone. I LoVeD it!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Angie!!!! :) I am sorry I am such a bad friend, I spaced your birthday. I hope that you have had a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Angie!!! I was going to call you today but my phone got stolen so I don't have your number anymore. I hope that you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ang! Hope you had a special day. More special than the rest! Love ya! PS... where are the pics of the purse? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice looking birthday cake. I love syd's face! And Hope you had a great birthday and hope you have a great massage tonight!

    ReplyDelete