Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update

I had great plans to share all of our holiday pictures and stories with everyone this morning, but instead we farmed out the little girls so that I could take Haddon to an emergency dental appointment. My poor little guy found the hardwood stairs with his face, and knocked several teeth loose, even putting one through his lip, just as we were getting ready for school this morning. He's doing well now, and the dentist said we might as well let the teeth fall out on their own since they were baby teeth. Believe it or not, we will probably all look back on this and laugh about it. Leave it to Haddon to find such an inventive way to hurt himself. Love you kiddo!!!
*****************************************************************************
Just after I posted this, Haddon came to me and asked if it looked like his new tooth was showing under one of his loose teeth. I said "Let me see" and pulled the tooth out with no pain. I think he's starting to see dollar signs with two more teeth ready soon. Enterprising little one, heh??? :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Guy!! He really did get Jas's accident proned genes didn't he? I'm sorry Angie! Hope you're ok Haddon! Love you kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is never boring is it :) Poor Haddon!

    ReplyDelete