It's been one of those weeks. I'm lying flat on my back with the worst crick(sp?) in my neck ever. I can't even turn my head to watch tv, so why not blog I say??? Just look straight forward Andge. No fast movements, or someone's gonna get hurt. I was just thinking about how traveling always throws you off for awhile. Apparently, it has LITERALLY thrown Haddon and myself off...ack! To top it off, all three girls got flu shots and Paige got her immunizations yesterday. She's having a bad reaction to them today. So, I got to cuddle my kids all day today. Not bad for a cripple! At any rate, we did have a blast with fam and friends for the wedding and New Year's. I'll post pics later, but first, because I just know you've all been waiting with baited breath :), a few pictures of the Christmas season.

Bestest friends jumping the highest

Happy 1st Birthday E-i boy (aka Eli)

The nativity, Hallberg style. I love the looks on their faces. They really did want to act it out. I swear.

The man in red found us!!!

The scatterings of a happy Christmas

Dancing, pjs, and Christmas breakfast. What a great combo.

Anyone else ready to go sledding?
I am so happy to see your christmas pictures! I really have been looking forward to it :) I am sorry that you don't feel good, hopefully you will feel great soon! I have to meet this dog of yours :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Paige! Good luck on getting better. Once you are all feeling better let's get together!
ReplyDelete