Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Things My Mom Loves About Me...Paige.



1. Those cheeks - Who wouldn't love them?

2. Your happy nature. Since you were little(er) you've been a happy person, remember this?, . You inspire me to find something to smile at every day through adversity!

3. Your appetite for good food. What a smart little girl. What other time of life can you get away with eating everything you want when you want it?

4. Your laugh. It makes me laugh. It's not really a laugh, more of a guttural rumble. And the way it seems to roll through your body like a shiver ending in a head shake. So funny.

5. Your love for your siblings. Especially your sisters. PLEASE stay that way - especially when you're a teenager!

6. The way you hold everything up to your ear, and say "Eh?" as if to say, "Hello?" into a cell phone. PrEcIoUs!

7. Your perseverence. Although you have fallen down our (wooden)stairs more times than I care to count, you still LOVE them as your favorite play area - despite Mom's attempts to deter you!

8. Those blue eyes. Somehow I am the blessed Mom of 4 with GORGEOUS eyes - all of them different.

9. Your cupie-doll crawl. I totally want to find the wind up key just so I can watch you go.

10. That scrunched up smile that makes your nose wrinkly and your eyes disappear. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. aww... very sweet Angie, I love Paiges face in this picture.. Such a happy girl...

    ReplyDelete