to enjoy these more than once for breakfast this month. They were a brunch staple at Doughty's Bistro where I met my honey. Good memories! I remember making stacks like this one for the wait-staff once brunch was over, and all of them would go nuts. Kind of like my kids did when I made them for them the first time. Want the recipe??? Simple. Make pancake batter, then peel and slice peaches, pears, or apples. Pour the batter onto your griddle and, working quickly, top it with 3 slices of fruit for each pancake. Sprinkle quick oats, and then cinnamon sugar on top. Flip the cakes when they start to bubble, and let them cook until the cinn-sugar carmelizes. Serve with maple syrup and try not to drool all over them. SOOOO Good!
quiet time.
10 years ago

Thanks for letting me share this on our recipe blog! They are truly delish!!
ReplyDelete