The cast got to have their picture on the front page of the paper for our little town. I nearly threw the paper away, but then I realized Haddon's picture was on the cover. At any rate, the cast has been practicing for about 2 months, and it really showed. It was very professional...as far as a 1st grade production goes. Haddon was totally excited to be up on stage. He had 3 performances in one day, and he did SO well with his lines, and dancing with Clara in the Land of Sweets. We had to laugh a bit, because they got back to their starting mark too soon in the evening performance, and Haddon just kept twirling Clara (Emri) until the music ended. So CuTe! We just had to take the kids out for ice cream afterwards. What a proud moment as a parent - my little guy is growing up too fast!
quiet time.
10 years ago

Ok, obviously you were writing the post as I was making my comment! I wish I could've seen him, I bet he was great!
ReplyDelete