Thursday, December 4, 2008

10 Things My Mom Loves About Me...Ellie Mae.



1. Your gorgeous eyes. When you were a baby the doctors thought you'd have vision problems because of your color bleeds - but they have yet to cause problems, and are so amazing to look at. My Brown eyed girl!

2. Your deep dimples. Everyone asks where you got them - they are uniquely yours!

3. The way you always 'check-me' before we go out. It's nice to know that I've got the eyes of another woman to help me look my best. :)

4. Your love of fashion. It's so cute to see the designs for dresses you bring to me to critique. It's too bad the dog got a hold of your heels!

5. The way you can get your baby sister to laugh. Not even your Dad or I can do that!

6. Your enthusiasm for life. You get so excited about the simplest things. Something good to eat, a movie you have been waiting to see, or the answer to a question at FHE. So Cute!

7. Your complete and total love for your family - near and far. The excitement you have when one of the far ones come to visit is contagious!

8. The question you ask me daily. "Can I do a craft?"

9. Your determination to learn on your own terms. It's so intriguing to see how differently you learn from your siblings. You are so smart...stubborn...but smart!

10. You make a mean play fort. I wish I could fit inside one of those beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment