Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Chapter...

I did it! I read all 2400 or so pages of the Twilight Series. Sorry I've been missing from my blog for so long...neglecting my home, my hubby, and my children to read these cream puff books has really taken it's toll...:)! Now, On to better things...newer chapters in our little family life... My girls are growing up! We've had such an eventful summer, that their August birthdays simply snuck up on me! Ellie turned 5 on Saturday, and Sydney is 2 TODAY! It still seems surreal that I'm allowed to be the Mommy of these so very unique and beautiful girls. Luckily, we were back in Boise for 4 days last week, so we were able to celebrate their birthdays with all the fam. Sydney was so confused this morning. Because of the party up in Boise, she thought she couldn't possibly be having ANOTHER birthday. She kept saying "Ish Mawmy's Bird-day! Ish Daddees Bird-day!" and was so excited when the presents actually turned out to be for her! At any rate, she's enjoying her new bouncy ball that's as big as her, while Ellie is enjoying her new toys as well. I am so grateful that 5 years ago, and 2 years ago today, these sweet little girls joined our family. They bring so much life and enjoyment to the simplest things. Happy birthday girls! These are just a few pics from their party with the fam in Boise.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing their birthdays with us. They are such sweet girls!!

    ReplyDelete