Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's take a trip down...

Memory Lane!!!!
I thought this would be a great way to see what others have experienced. My friend from school recently told me about an experience that we shared in school that was the total opposite of what I remembered. I can't wait to see what everyone remembers and how many people comment!! Lets see the good and the bad!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people have of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses

7 comments:

  1. ok.... 10 years is a long time but do you remember staying the night at Tricia's the night before graduation? Then we got "Signed". By the Stallions? They trashed her yard with political signs and road cones, etc....
    Then we went to Kinko's at like 1 am and made all those copies of our hands doing I LOVE YOU and got side walk chalk and trashed Mike's house? PHILLIES RULE? I think we forked him too. Sound familiar? This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my memories with you are with our husbands, but one stands out - remember when you and Joel were managing the Pennsylvania Place apartments ans we were living there too and you evicted us? I know it wasn't you, but that is still a great story. I remember how you guys helped us clean our apartment and you were HUGELY pregnant with Haddon and sweeping our balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, So it wasn't our fault with the eviction...WE FELT SO BAD!!! WE STILL FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THAT ONE! We love Nate and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've only known you for about a year and there is way too many to choose from, so I'll share a few.
    First off, last night - you know what I'm talking about, but I won't post it here!!
    Second, when I had Ellyit in March you were so willing to help take Skyler to and from school and she got the "surprise bag" for like the fifth time and you were so sweet and helped her with it, she drew a pic of Ellyit. You were way more helpful than most of our family is!
    Third, was sometime in the fall/winter. Court was working late one Saturday night and I was taking Skyler to the movies, I think I had maybe met you 5 times total (funny, since we've been in the same ward since last April) anyway, I showed up on your doorstep asking to take Haddon with me and the looks on yours and Joel's face was shock, like you didn't know what to do! It was awesome!
    Last, walking one night after we had Paige & Ellyit, Val was with us, you know what I'm talking about, you poor innocent girl, you'll be corrupted by me and my fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the day I helped you guys pack your stuff when you moved to Salt Lake. HOw many years ago was that? 2 Years right? I can't believe it's been that long.


    I also remember meeting you,Joel,Haddon, and Ellie for the first time. Ellie was 5 months old. Look at her now! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow there are so many memories to choose from! You were there for so many different phases of my life! High School, Institute/Sorority, Broadway Ward.....
    I had a hard time narrowing it down, so I chose 2.
    #1 It was finals week my Jr. year (you were already done with classes, maybe even graduated) and Greg and Chris asked you and I out. I think that was the 1st time EVER a guy called me and asked me out, and my mom wasn't going to let me go 'cause I had finals the next day (Oh yea- failing the choir final was sure to mean I wouldn't get into a good college!) The only reason I got to go was because you were going to be there. They took us to WinCo to buy food for our dinner then we went to Roby Creek for a picnic. Not the most exciting date, but it was fun being there with you.

    #2 When we were in the Broadway ward, and we got together at Kim Ramm's for lunch. You, me, Kim & Serrena(?). There were 3 of us that were obviously pregnant and one who made their announcement that day. I can't remember if it was you or Serrena. I know Kim & I were due the same week, but it was so long ago..... Karina and Haddon were both pre-nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like yesterday when you'd punch me and I'd pull your hair. Now you've got a family and I live in the middle of the pacific ocean.. Oh, how time flys. Where did our childhoods go? haha! Love ya Sis.

    ReplyDelete