Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...



How about you, you, you? Jason and Mandy came down for a quick visit this week, and we went to the zoo Tuesday morning. It was so fun to see our little Sydney-the-animal-lover run from exhibit to exhibit squealing and laughing at the animals. It's funny that she loves the zoo so much, because she started out her life there...my water broke while we were at the zoo nearly two years ago. It's crazy how fast time flies! This time she kept trying to run away from the group, so poor Jason ended up carrying her on his shoulders while she tried to rip off his adam's apple. He somehow managed it like a pro. I must say that I'm grateful I'm not an elephant mom. We learned that they carry their babies for two years before they birth them...at 200+ pounds. I'll take 9 months and 7+ pounds any day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment