The kids were really sick last week - literally hanging out on the couch for about 4 days in a row...when the day hit that they were finally ALL feeling better, Ellie ended up having to get her stitches out. She was pretty bummed. I thought that the kids needed cheering up, so I surprised them with a special hamburger and milkshake dinner...and they LOVED it! We all filled up on the milkshake though, so the hamburger really wasn't given it's due attention. It was a memorable and fun dinner at any rate! Ellie keeps asking when we can do a 'giant' meal again...it'll just have to be a surprise!
quiet time.
10 years ago

LOL That's a giant meal if I ever saw one! That's awesome! You might have to let me know how you do that. I think that would be enough to feed Jas's appetite LOL!
ReplyDeletehahahhaah! whatever it takes for your kids to eat right? i have cut dinner up into little tiny pieces before and given them tooth picks to pick the food up with! Imagine that! CLEAN PLATES! Love ya Ange, what a good, creative mommy and wife!
ReplyDelete