I need to publicly apologize to my little Sydney. I blamed her for walking off with a brand new book of stamps yesterday. I was being super-efficient and filing my paper-monster of a pile, and had the stamps right next to me on the floor. Moments after putting it down, it disappeared. I searched the house high and low, to no avail. My little one must have walked off with them and stashed them in one of her ingenious hiding spots. (She's actually prone to doing that...) I had altogether given up on finding the stamps when today, low and behold, I found them in the cuff of the jeans I had worn yesterday. I cannot believe they didn't fall out on any of the many errands I ran around town. Leave it to me to do something so silly....I'm sorry Sydney!
I had to laugh when I read this, I can totally picture her hiding something from you!!
ReplyDelete