Andrea - I just thought you needed to hear it one more time....HaHaHa! We finally went to game night with some friends in our ward tonight - and had so much fun. Apples to Apples is quite comical when you have a large group of people playing. At any rate, Ellie and her little friend spent most of the day together, and were quite tired of each other by the end of the night...at 10:30. The good thing is that I know they will be the best of friends after a good night of sleep. (but aren't we all that way?)
I'm so glad you guys have joined us and hope you can make it next time! You're right I did need to hear it one more time. Because I don't hear it from my own kids! You're also right, they will be good friends even if they argue when they are together!
ReplyDelete