Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABC tag

A-Attached or single: attached at the hip!
B-Best friend: My hubby, Joel
C-Cake or pie: Lemon Sour Cream Pie from Marie Callendars, but cheesecake from Costco is right up there - it's what we served in place of cake at our wedding.
D-Day of choice: Saturday - my whole family gets to be together and do fun things...and Joel can spell me off with the kids!
E-Essential Item: chapstick and lotion. I can't live without either.
F-Favorite color: red
G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms all the way. I crave the ones from Winco made w/ fruit juice
H-Hometown: Boise, ID
I- Indulgences: anything sweet I can get my hands on after the kiddos go to bed
J-January or July: July - I hate winter in Utah!
K-Kids: 4 beautiful ones who are quiet right now :0)
L-Life is incomplete without my: house being clean. I know I'm obsessed...
M-Marriage date: August 19, 2000
N-Number of siblings: 4 brothers whom I have grown to love (this one's for Justin "You hurt my feelings!")
O-Oranges or apples: Can I say watermelon? Oranges I guess.
P-Phobias or fears: Driving on mountain roads with a dropoff on one side. Joel thinks it's hilarious to watch me whiteknuckle the door.
Q-Quotes: ....hmmm, can't think of any great ones right now.
R-Reason to smile: my sweet kiddos running to greet daddy when he gets home.
S-Season: Spring, because I get to dig in the dirt again, and it's finally warm!
T-Tag six: I'm not going to be mean - anyone who wants to, can.
U-Unknown fact about me: When I was little I got a pea stuck in my nostril and had to have it surgically removed.
V-Vegetarian or meat eater: Some days it would seem vegetarian, but I do love my meat!
W-Worst habit: Not looking my kids in the eyes when I talk to them.
X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound - I cry every time. I guess that makes me sappy Juno!
Y-Your favorite food: I love all food! But like I said before, I do love a great sandwich.
Z-Zoo animal: I am always fascinated by the monkeys. I love it when the apes mimic you.

No comments:

Post a Comment