With having had a downed computer, we accumulated tons of pictures...these go all the way back to August. Here's just a snippet of what we missed. Yeah...
Amelia Bedelia. Love this spunky girl.
Oh my Paigie...taking a much needed break from learning how to ride a bike w/o wheels...
in the front yard. With a stool. And A Cat Like That.
in the front yard. With a stool. And A Cat Like That.
You've got to love a kid who can laugh at their foibles. Favorite picture.
My beautiful Ellie girl turns 9. Where has the time gone...
And Amelia has to get in on the birthday picture taking goodness.
Tending cousins and posing for pictures. Love it.
Double baby shower. Love these lovely ladies.
Haddon turned 11...and is absolutely adored by his sisters.
Haddon earned his Arrow of Light. Proud mommy moment.
Leaving for the hospital...man was I huge!!!
Ellie my dimple queen posing for her cameo...she got to stay solo with mom and dad on the
departure trip from the hospital...feeling pretty cheeky about it.
departure trip from the hospital...feeling pretty cheeky about it.
Claire Bear 2 days old...coming home. (Sooooo tiny!)

Seriously. Be still my heart.
Pumpkin carving phone candids...Ellie's face kills me. :)
My grandma and grandpa visit for dinner. 4 generations photo...
too bad it's a crummy quality photo. :(
too bad it's a crummy quality photo. :(
Christmas...Amelia got to top the tree this year!
Joel got in some "Ewww-worthy" office pranks...Steve so deserves it though.
Paige demonstrates her mad patterning/lego skills.
Unaided completely. This girl is 4!
Unaided completely. This girl is 4!
A little bit of late night craziness...baby girl doesn't want to sleep? Okay, lets play!
(Yep, I know you're all jealous of me in this picture. ;)
I'm sure I missed a ton. Perhaps some day I'll get it all caught up...:) But for now, this is our life. I absolutely adore every single moment of it.












So going to miss you guys!!! What a cute, fun couple of months!!
ReplyDelete