Hey Everyone!!! We have news!!!
Our computer is working again! Okay, that's not that exciting for you guys, but it is for Angie...I was having withdrawals after nearly 3 months. I have so many things to catch up on here on the little ole blog...but later, because we have real news to share right now. The REAL news is that Joel has interviewed for and accepted a job in Boise, ID. We will be moving HOME mid January. Needless to say we are filled with emotions. Excitement to be back with family and friends in our hometown. Sadness because Murray has become our second home and we have made lifelong friends that we will be so sad to leave behind. We've already experienced our first wave of sadness in telling everyone that we are leaving. Needless to say, it left me and a few friends in tears at some points. I'm sure there will be many more to come. Nervousness because although the kids are excited to be near family, it brings a whole new unknown setting for them. Panic because we have 3 weeks until Joel starts work on January 7th here in Salt Lake at their main offices, and then his first day in Boise will be the 14th. That means we have roughly 4 weeks to celebrate Christmas, finish various unfinished house repairs, rent out the house, find a school for the kids to attend, find a place to rent in Boise that is near said school and big enough for a family of 8, pack, clean, move 5 hours north to BOISE, (clean?), unpack, and show up to work on time. All with 6 kids (one of them newborn!) in tow. Whew. Overwhelmed might be the most prevalent emotion...but it's a happy problem to have. So I'm diving in. Wish us luck! :)

Stoked!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! I am so happy for you! :) Let me know if I can do anything to help you :)
ReplyDelete