Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pops & Princesses

A couple weeks ago, the girls brought home flyers from school advertising a father-daughter dance.  I think it was Ellie, but someone put the flyer on our fridge where you could prominently see it every time you came down the stairs or entered the kitchen.  Naturally, Dad got the hint, and asked his girls if they would be his date(s).  Insert giddy yes's here.  It was touted as a 'formal' affair, so the day of, Joel called from work to see if he could swing by a florist to get them flowers on the way home.  I told him I had it covered. :) The girls were sooo excited to get dressed up fancy and leave, but Daddy had a surprise for them first...corsages for all...even poor little Paige who was too young to go. :) They were so surprised and excited.


They attended and had a blast. :) The next day, I got an email from Syd's teacher saying I needed to go to the Murray district school website, that they had made the home page...
Sure enough, there they were! So lucky to have them in my lives!

2 comments:

  1. What a good dad! Court was planning on taking Skyler, but then she ended up with strep! :-( Glad the girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! I saw them on the website the other day...and rachel recongnized ellie right away! what a darling dance!

    ReplyDelete