It's late, and everyone is in bed, but I just wanted to take a moment to write my feelings about the two little girls who we have been/are in the midst of celebrating birthdays with. I am so proud to be their momma. They are both beautiful, unique in their own ways, and full of excitement for life. Tomorrow Ellie gets baptized, and I can't even begin to explain the emotions that I'm feeling about that, except that I'm happy. Happy that these beautiful souls who are on loan to me from heaven are all mine. Happy that they are on the path to life with our eternal family. Happy that I get to hug and squeeze them whenever the need arises...which is a lot. And maybe just a little bit happy that their birthdays give me an excuse to act silly and little girlish and put on outlandish parties for...with really yummy food attached. Ellie and Sydney - I love you both to the moon and back. Thanks for letting me enjoy this time with you - Happy Birthday(s)!!!
I am so proud to be their Uncle and sooooooo proud of them! But most of all, I am so proud of you Sis to have raised them to be the unique spirits they are!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet mommy...and hopefully you print your blog, cause your precious girls will want to read that over and over...!! Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete