Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

The holidays came and went in a whirlwind, as always.  I had a doc. appointment the day before we left, and found out that at 34 weeks, I was dilated 2cm and 70% effaced.  Surprisingly, he allowed me to travel, with a warning to stay close to hospitals.  Done!  We headed up to Boise Tuesday, early in the week, so that we could be there to support Joel's dad during prostate cancer surgery.  It went very well. (YAY! Heavy sigh of relief!)  Joel spent most of the time leading up to Christmas at the hospital, while the rest of us played. (And I didn't get admitted!)  One of the days, we all went to Givens Hot Springs, a holiday tradition in my family. :) I'm ashamed to admit that I donned a swimsuit at 9 mos preggo.  Shudder the thought.  Good thing we were just about the only people there...But any-whoo...Christmas eve was spent with my siblings and parents, and the man in red definitely found us in Boise, again! It was a great trip, but I was more than anxious to get home because I had started having contractions pretty regularly towards the end of Christmas day.  We made it home, and have since found a place for all of the treasures the kids acquired...kind of. :) A few pics of the many taken.  (These just made me smile...) 
 Thank you Mom and Dad T. for sharing your home with us a few days longer than planned, and thank you everyone for spoiling our kiddos!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Mike & Paige at the piano. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete