Paige didn't mind waiting to see Haddon in his school parade while acting the part of 'Kitten'...of course, by the time he walked past, we only got a blurry shot, but we made up for it by snapping a few cute shots of all of them before the trunk or treat Saturday night...
The Robot, Dorothy (& Todo), the Fancy Witch, and her Black Cat...ready to go get some loot.
The annual sorting of candy...and filling of bellies with complete crap.
(Hey, it's only one day a year, right? er, um, few days...)
This, of course, involves debate over who got better loot...
Lots of smiling...
And the fated trick-or-treating sugar crash. "Anyone want to finish my doughnut???"
...they all crashed hard right after this pic was taken Saturday night. :)
When we got home from church today, I told the kids it was a free-for-all candy day. I'd rather them get their fill in one day, than to drag it all out...which produced a hilarious conversation I overheard just before dinner tonight:
Syd: "Mom, I'm hungry!"
(And since she always answers to 'Mom') Ellie: "Just go get some candy Syd, it's a free for all!"
***I guess there was an error in my method...none of them wanted to eat much dinner. Surprise, surprise.***
Yes, we had fun this year. No, they didn't riot over not trick-or-treating on Sunday...and apparently, neither did anyone else in the neighborhood. We left our light on for would be trick-or-treaters Sunday night, and only had 2 knocks on the door. I guess I'd better find someone to unload all this extra candy on...And yes, I will be gaining the bulk of my pregnancy weight over the next week or so! :)

So...i'm a blog stalker and i happened to find yours :) But i am so glad I did! You guys have such a cute family. So now you know, i might be reading from time to time. :)
ReplyDelete