Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh Baby!

We had our ultrasound on Thursday!  Can you guess who was jumping up and down with excitement when we heard the gender?  Not the boys in the family, they are thoroughly outnumbered now...that would be Girls 4, Boys 1.....yes, it's (another) girl! . She looks perfectly healthy and, as usual, large. (Thanks for those genetics fam!)  We're a bit nervous to hit the teen years around here...they'll be 19, 16, 15, and 12 all at the same time...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there, right??? :)
So excited to get back on the bandwagon making cute girly stuff, regardless.  I kind of fell off of that wagon, didn't I?  I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things.  I spent most of Friday finishing up half-finished projects that have sat around for FAR TOO LONG.  I'll share more about those tomorrow!  Yay!  Only 140 days until we meet our sweet little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Angie and family~ Sory Haddon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have 20, 15(X2), and 12 all at once, with poor Dev in there at 18 or 19.
    But at least I'll never have 4 TEENAGE girls at the same time. (unless we have another soon...not likely though!!!)
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for all my boys...don't know if I'd want that many teenage girls at the same time!!!!! My only other question is How the heck could your baby be big if you are so small??!!!! You look great!! I LOVE girly stuff...!!!

    ReplyDelete