My little guy has become obsessed with paper airplanes.
Obsessed I tell you.
He has done online research, checked out every possible book from the library, and compared notes with every person who even remotely knows how to fold a piece of paper.
And I must admit, he's folded some pretty amazing planes.
One day a while back, I threatened to throw out the airplanes that are over'throw'ing my home, so he went on a hunt and gathered them all up in a trashbag, promising that he would keep them in the same place out of my sight...
A little while later, we found him outside with his bag of 30+ airplanes dumped out on the lawn, doing this...
I think we have a future pilot on our hands... :)
And yes, I am aware of how LOVELY this corner of my yard looks...sorry 'bout that!
One of these days......
just admire the cute little boy and it melts into the background, it's what I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment