Monday, April 5, 2010

Our latest projects

Who knew wheat kernels  could go from this...
to this... in just four days.  (I didn't. Thanks for the idea 2nd grade class!)
And that brand new workshop tables were also good for dancing. :)
And that Easter weekend visits could yield such welcome woodworking projects?  (The kids will not come in from the elements because of this one).
And who knew that MIL's were so speedy in granting curtain wishes?!
Grammy Tami is a miracle worker by the way.  :) Thank you very much lady!
And did you know that one of these can be made in about 10 minutes, start to finish??? Well, they can, and I only have about 10 more to make....:) I'll let you know if they look as good in my executed plans as they do in my crazy-brain plans! 

1 comment:

  1. Great curtains...think I could talk her into doing some for me!?!?! ;D

    ReplyDelete