Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paigie - Terrible 2? Nah...

I know I've said this before, but someone really does need to invent that thing that slows down time.  Obviously, it won't be me since I just called it a 'thing'. :)
My little baby turned 2 yesterday. We are so blessed to have this spunky little bundle of laughs as part of our family. She really does light up the faces on each and every family member...(that is if she's not screaming at you and bonking you on the head for having the nerve to be holding something she touched within the last 4 hours...:) I still can't believe that two years have passed since she joined us. It really does seem like that just happened...
But anyhoo. We kept it low key for my low key little girl. Sometime over the years of birthdays, we started making a huge fruit salad for breakfast out of whatever fruits are in season, and it stuck. :)We let her open a few of her gifts, including a birthday cake play set that had a birthday girl crown. She insisted on wearing it all day. :) Then we were off to Haddon's ball game. (They almost won!) We then grabbed some lunch at Arby's before taking Ellie to her best friends' b-day party, and then home again for naps. We let her play with her toys before heading to Orem to go to Pirate Island Pizza. The kids LOVED it. Annie and Dennis met us and we enjoyed a 24" 'KRAKKEN' pizza while the kids played games in the aargh-cade. Cupcakes were devoured, and then we went home to bed. I think I'm partial to having someone else clean up the mess! Paige was one happy camper, and she is in love with her 2 new pairs of shoes...which she keeps showing to everyone who will pay attention. Happy Birthday my little chub. We love you!!!

                           

4 comments:

  1. Looks like we missed out on a fun evening! I'm glad you guys have a blast! Happy Birthday Paige! I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what Ellie is thinking while looking at the HUGE pizza????? So funny! 2 years goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Paige! That Pizza is HUGE and I LOVE the look on Ellies face as she stares at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Paige! What a joy. :)

    ReplyDelete