Holy 'Saved by the Bell' flash back. I can totally see Jessie freaking out on her caffeine pills while dancing her heart out in a tacky workout getup. Ha! No really though. Guess what?
WINCO OPENS AT 9AM. TOMORROW. IN UTAH. 1 MILE FROM MY HOUSE.
Um. Can you say Yippeeeeeeee!? I know I can! I've got my list, my coupons, my debit card, and the dread of both of my sets of parents...'cuz now I don't have to move back to Boise. (Kidding. Only kidding!)
The funny thing about the whole thing is that when we first moved here, I was okay with everything, except leaving MY WINCO in Boise. I freaked when the best place to grocery shop here was WalMart. Of course, since then, I've fine tuned my coupon skills and learned where to get the deals OTHER than the big yellow smiley face place.
But it has never been the same. Ever.
There were no beautiful orange racks. No Louies Take Away Pizza. No huge produce sections with FRESH fruits at reasonable prices. No bulk food sections - ANYWHERE - for spices. Oh how I've missed you Winco! COME TO MAMA! :) I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
quiet time.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment