Since the YW theme was changed earlier this year, we have had little pieces of paper taped onto the framed theme in our YW room. Being the retentive person that I am, that just wouldn't do! Here is my repair to the problem. I painted the frame black, and then I used the Cricut to cut out flower shapes in several different sizes. I mounted them on a pink background along with the new theme printed in a pretty font. Kind of scrapbook-y, but I liked how it turned out!
quiet time.
10 years ago

Very cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been waking up in the middle of the night and watching tv. Argghhh! But the other morning I watched an entire Cricut info-mercial. I want one so bad! I just thought it was actually worth the money! It looks like a great project. When I was in YW's we used a Cricut for the 1 Tim 4:12 scripture!
ReplyDelete